The following are the terms and conditions for use of the Affiliate-SMS site (“Affiliate-SMS”), Affiliate-SMS’s Service Provider (“the Provider”) by any customer (hereinafter referred to as “the User” or “Users”).
1) The User agrees not to transmit any material which violates laws, instructions, regulations or guidelines issued by regulatory authorities, relevant licenses and other codes of practice, or transmit any material which is in contravention to any privacy or copyright rules or any other proprietary interest.
2) The User agrees not to harass, stalk, abuse or threaten any other person through SMS using Affiliate-SMS.
3) The User agrees not to interfere with the operation of Affiliate-SMS.
5) Affiliate-SMS maintains the right to inspect message content and take appropriate action on receiving complaints relating to message content via Affiliate-SMS. Affiliate-SMS contacts all Users by e-mail or phone for any matter relating to unsolicited, abusive, deceptive or misleading messaging that has been conducted through Affiliate-SMS. Appropriate action may constitute the suspension or cancellation of an account pending investigation into any alleged abuse or misuse of Affiliate-SMS for inappropriate or illegal use.
6) The User agrees that all the contents of Affiliate-SMS including web-sites, pages, logos, hardware and promotional materials are protected by copyrights and trademarks and remain the property of Affiliate-SMS and may not be copied for any reason.
7) Affiliate-SMS will not be held accountable for SMS messages sent to an incorrect mobile number. It is the responsibility of the User to ensure the accuracy of mobile numbers and messages use on the Affiliate-SMS site.
8) Affiliate-SMS makes no guarantees as to the continuous availability of the service or any specific feature(s) of the service.
9) Messages shall be deemed to have been delivered when Affiliate-SMS’s Provider has delivered/sent the messages to the immediate destination that the Provider’s software is programmed to do, including SMTP servers, mobile telephone networks, or any other intermediary server or API that is deemed to be the point of dispatch of the message. Affiliate-SMS and its Provider do not guarantee delivery on behalf of Mobile telephone networks or mail servers.
10) Affiliate-SMS reserves the right to change the price of SMS credits at any time.
11) Promotional SMS credits are given at the discretion of Affiliate-SMS. Affiliate-SMS reserves the right to remove credits from an account if it is believed by Affiliate-SMS that the Customer has breached acceptable use, such as obtaining free credits through the creation of multiple accounts.
12) All promotional credits are the property of Affiliate-SMS. Promotional credits will expire after 90 days.
13) Fees charged for message credits are non-refundable once the message credits have been used. Payments for the purchase of other items including virtual numbers are not refundable.
AFFILIATE-SMS may collect personal information when User register for an account, place an order or provide information through other means.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us. We strive to take all measures and use acceptable means to protect your personal information but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure however we guarantee that no deliberate effort will take place to breach your privacy rights.
AFFILIATE-SMS record User information when User visit our Web Sites including but not limited to IP address, browser type, date, time and language.
Payment process is entirely handled by re-known payment merchants and we do not store any financial information (such as credit card etc).
AFFILIATE-SMS will not sell, share or provide user personal or corporate information to third party.
AFFILIATE-SMS solely belongs to: WORLDWIDE TELECOM COMPANY SPOLKA Z OGRANICZONA ODPOWIEDZIALNOSCIA
02-004 WARSZAWA, UL CHALBINSKIEGO, 9/2
Registration number: 385204626